We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our Website.
The Party responsible for the processing of your personal data is as follows: Kind Roots Botanicals.
The Data Controller may be contacted as follows:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller and operator of the Website are one and the same.
Please be advised the data processing activities take place in the United States, outside the European Economic Area. Data may also be transferred to companies within the United States, but will only be done so in a manner that complies with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR. The location where the data processing activities take place is as follows:
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES KIND ROOTS BOTANICALS COLLECT FROM YOU?
Depending on how you use our Website, you will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
- Registered users: You, as a user of the Website, may be asked to register in order to use the Website or to purchase the Goods and/or Services available for sale.
During the process of your registration, we will collect some of the following Personal Data from you through your voluntary disclosure: Name, username, password, email address, phone number, physical address, phone number and credit/debit card information.
Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
- Interaction with our representatives in any way
- making purchases
- receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing
- receiving general emails from us
- Unregistered users: If you are a passive user of the Website and do not register for any purchases or other service, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection”). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- All users: The Passive Data Collection which applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our Website.
- Sales & Billing Information: In order to purchase any of the goods or services on the Website, you will be asked to provide certain credit information, billing address information, and possibly additional specific information so that you may be properly charged for your purchases. This payment and billing information may be stored for the following period: 1 year. If so, it will be used exclusively to assist you with making future purchases with us.
- Email Marketing: You may be asked to provide certain Personal Data, such as your name and email address, for the purpose of receiving email marketing communications. This information will only be obtained through your voluntary disclosure and you will be asked to affirmatively opt-in to email marketing communications.
- User Experience: From time to time we may request information from you to assist us in improving our Website, and the Goods and Services we sell, such as demographic information or your particular preferences.
- Combined or Aggregated Information: We may combine or aggregate some of your Personal Data in order to better serve you and to better enhance and update our Website for your and other consumers’ use.
- Other Information: In addition to collecting the Personal Data as already described herein, we may also collect the following Personal Data:
- Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to use the website. We will ask you to verify your age before entering the site. We are not liable for incorrect information.
DOES KIND ROOTS BOTANICALS USE ‘COOKIES’?
Yes. We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems (such as
information about your browsing preferences) as well as through information that you volunteer
to us (such as information that you provide during a registration process or at other times while
using the Website, as described above).
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which can be found below:
Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
HOW DOES KIND ROOTS BOTANICALS PROTECT AND STORE VISITOR INFORMATION?
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destructions.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
Personal Data is stored throughout your relationship with us. We delete your Personal Data upon request for cancelation of your account or other general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
WHY DOES KIND ROOTS BOTANICALS STORE PERSONAL DATA?
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our Website and to provide you the services and/or information you may have requested, such as use of our Website.
Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include, but is not limited to, interests based on your cookies.
Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:
- Improving your personal user experience
- Communicating with you about your user account with us
- Marketing and advertising to you, including via email
- Fulfilling your purchases
- Providing customer service to you
- Advising you about updates to the Website or related Items
HOW DO VISITORS OPT OUT OF EMAILS FROM KIND ROOTS BOTANICALS?
From time to time, we may send you informational or marketing communications related to our Website such as announcements or other information. If you wish to opt-out of such communications, you may contact the following email: email@example.com. You may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications.
Please be advised that even though you may opt-out of such communications, you may still receive information from us that is specifically about your use of our Website or about your account with us.
By providing any Personal Data to us, or by using our Website in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with us. As such, you agree that any email sent from us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
MODIFYING, DELETING, AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to modify or delete any information we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may do so from your account settings page.
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
– the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
– the right to have access to your Personal Data
– the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data
– the right to portability of your Personal Data
– the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data
– the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data
– the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
– the right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction
Kind Roots Botanicals, LLC
6860 South Yosemite Court
Centennial, CO 80112